[MlMt] Mailmate not removing deleted messages from inbox (but is, locally)

Jason Davies ophiochoslists at gmail.com
Thu May 5 09:56:50 EDT 2022

Hi folks,

Before I submit a full bug report, a reality check? I've been using MM for years and this has not occurred before. I noticed yesterday that after clearing out my inbox (deleting, filing), they were all still there on my phone emailer (Preside). That has persisted across a restart. If I delete in Preside, MM dutifully deletes swiftly from inbox. If I delete in MM, nothing happens on the phone, though the message does go into 'deleted' on the Mac.

Nothing has changed recently in my set-up unless MM updated itself quietly.

I can't see anything untoward in the Activity Viewer.

Hoping this is user error (be kind!) but if not, I'll do a proper and full account to the dev.

M1 Mac Mini, OS 12.3.1, MM 1.14 (5852).

Cheers,

Jason