[MlMt] mailboxes rearrangement

aisrael alain.israel at pasteur.fr
Wed May 4 05:21:59 EDT 2022

Within my general Inbox I have a bunch of smart mailboxes in
alphabetical order, followed by the inboxes of my 3 IMAP accounts. Is
there a possibility to rearrange the order of the mailboxes, in order to
have my 3 IMAP inbox mailboxes at the top? I can rearrange the smart
mailboxes by renaming them, but I can’t move the 3 inboxes.

Alain

PS : I guess I could create 3 smart mailboxes mimicking the 3 inboxes
(but I have not tried to find out whether it is possible), and give them
a name that starts with an A or an empty space, but I was looking for a
more elegant solution, if it exists.