[MlMt] Duplicates in sent

David Levy entropydave at mac.com
Fri Mar 18 07:40:45 EDT 2022

I also see similar behaviour with Office365 and have done for quite a
while.

I observed that the duplicates were not exact duplicates but that one of
them has a number of additional header fields that Microsoft stuck on.
These begin "X-Ms-Exchange-".

So I put a rule on my O365 Sent Messages folder as follows:

All
X-Ms-Exchange-Organization-Expirationstarttime EXISTS
[then]
Move to Mailbox "Sent Duplicates"

"Sent Duplicates" is a folder.  Periodically I select all the messages
in that folder and expunge them.