[MlMt] Mailmate r5874 Issue with accounts [Yahoo Server fails to stay online when laptop moves to a new internet connection]

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Mar 7 10:35:30 EST 2022

Sam,

Checking to see if anyone else has seen this, the fact that it was
previously reported, offer a workaround for that problem that might be
useful in the interim to others, see if other specific accounts are
similarly affected, since replication on some accounts does not occur
and only one does (with me) some additional feedback would be in order.

You know, stuff like that.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden

Techworks Pro Co.