[MlMt] override built-in keybindings

Zvi Biener zvistrash at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 11:07:42 EST 2022

Thank you. That's useful. However, functions like the Find menu don't
show up in any standard KeyBinding files (either at the user or the
system level, as far as I could find). And even if they are defined at
the user level (by, say, DefaultKeyBindings.plist, let alone through
MM), they are still captured by whatever deeper mechanism is responsible
for them at the system level (which isn't StandardKeyBindings.plist).
I'm now looking at Karabinger-Elements, maybe it can help... I'll report
if that works.