[MlMt] Scrolling of message contents gets "stuck"

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Tue Mar 1 10:13:47 EST 2022

Benny,

With r5875 I have a new problem with this build… “Ridiculously long
signature error,” detected by SMTP Server (AWS). I’m reverting to
old version to compare on the same account and email previously sent,
but to my gmail account to sample the error.

Since I am limited by space for attachments, I can send you a raw header
example (attachment, not enclosed), showing the problem that’s being
grabbed by AWS SES servers. However I would have to do so to a different
address if you provide me with one. Speculating, I assume it’s
actually sticking all or part of the message body content into the
signature Markup to cause it to swell to that extent.

Since they did not say that the message was returned or trapped, I
assume it’s being delivered with the warning in place. Reverted back
to the previous build and tried it again to a Gmail account and there
was no trapping error returned to me. I therefore conclude it’s
something within your latest update causing it. So, until you un-revise
the Test Build, will not use 5875. The scrolling issue on reading
messages was NOT a problem for me anyway.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden

Techworks Pro Co.
E: info<at>techworkspro<dot>com