[MlMt] Service Shortcut Won't Work in MailMate

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Sun Jun 26 14:16:53 EDT 2022

Devon,

I believe specific settings in MM are at a different level that the
MacOS System settings. Your best bet is to address this to Benny. Maybe
try to confirm the settings in MacOS.

Can tell you that looking into it a bit, ALL CAPS is not a MacOS key
stroke setting. Neither is all lowercase. [See this Apple Support doc
about Keyboard Shortcuts](https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT201236).

If they were, I suspect that they’d also work in MM.

3ᴿᴰ party services are not necessarily going to work in every app
unless that app supports that code. Does Mail do so?

Hope that gives you some clues to test. You can ask the app author
(Devon?). You can reach Benny here or more directly, by filing a Trouble
Ticket. Good luck.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -