[MlMt] 5900 first blush...

aisrael alain.israel at pasteur.fr
Fri Jun 24 12:29:42 EDT 2022

Interesting, I missed this piece. I am a heavy user of Preside (never
got used to Altamail), which I also find the closest thing to Mailmate
on an iPhone. In particular its Search function is pretty impressive. In
addition, its developer, Rich Waters, answers queries very quickly. He
mentioned he is a also a single-person ‘team’, and he interacted
with Benny in the past.

Alain

PS : I had problems with Preside because of my Exchange server, but
Exchange is problematic with all email clients, including Mailmate.