[MlMt] New status icons

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Thu Jun 23 06:13:43 EDT 2022

Randall,

I get it. Also somewhat problematic as to both, the flag and importance
are shared in one column, as are status (unread, forwarded and replied).
Could it be that those shared columns are in some ways more important,
hence larger?

Since Benny and his team have chosen to include so much flexibility, not
sure about all of that flexibility being necessary but if it is, I would
agree that those leftmost could be in some way more adjustable than they
are (currently neither in size of the icon nor column widths, though
they are draggable in position).

As said previously, in my perfect world the particular sizes of those
icons is good as is. Particularly, the rightmost column, signaling only
an attachment. From what you say, I think you have no objection to that?

How do you enable importance, BTW?

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -