[MlMt] New status icons

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Wed Jun 22 11:38:19 EDT 2022

On 22 Jun 2022, at 8:10, Henry Seiden wrote:

> Randall,
>
> Screenshot of [my Status icons in the Messages
> window](https://www.dropbox.com/s/eprlcm89yd3xhgi/M-M%20Status%20Icons_2022-06-22%20at%2011.04.26.png?dl=0
> )

Yes, that's how it looks for me as well. In my opinion, the status icons
are much larger than they need to be, taking up screen real estate and
somewhat distracting from the table of contents. Personally, I'd suggest
about a 25-30% reduction in size.

> and [on the Sidebar window
> portion](https://www.dropbox.com/s/rncpvpu98s5d6is/M-M%20Sidebar%20icons_2022-06-22%20at%2011.01.18.png?dl=0)
> as seen on my display (3008x1692 px).

Your mailbox icons are colorful while mine are monochromatic, but
otherwise looks the same.

> Note the text sizes.

Sorry, what about it?

--Randall

> Respectfully,
>
> Henry Seiden
> - -
> Techworks Pro Co.
> E: info<at>techworkspro<dot>com
> W: http://techworkspro.com
>
> On 22 Jun 2022, at 9:14, Randall Gellens wrote:
>
>> I updated to 58999 and the new status icons look gigantic. I'm using
>> the three-pane view (mailboxes on left, table of contents on right,
>> message view below). The column widths don't seem adjustable so I
>> can't shrink the status column. Is there a way to switch to smaller
>> icons?

--Randall