[MlMt] Recent 1.14 Test Build 5903 and Contacts integration

Mon Jul 11 10:52:08 EDT 2022

On 11 Jul 2022, at 13:33, Henry Seiden wrote:

> So, is this the Apple bug in Contacts that you referred to in your notes about r5903?

No, that's not the same issue. That one was about so-called smart groups in Contacts.

I'll look into the code handling matches on company name. It did change as part of changes to move from the Address Book framework to the Contacts framework (which feels a bit wasted now given the lack of support of several features provided by the old Address Book framework).

(I also have a report about groups in general not working for a user.)