[MlMt] How to disable copying text as Markdown?

Bill Cole mmlist-20120120 at billmail.scconsult.com
Fri Jan 28 14:08:28 EST 2022

On 2022-01-27 at 19:08:19 UTC-0500 (Thu, 27 Jan 2022 19:08:19 -0500)
Glenn Parker <mailmate at lists.freron.com>
is rumored to have said:

> On 27 Jan 2022, at 14:54, Quinn Comendant wrote:
>> Thanks for this info, it should be a welcome change. Do you know when
>> rev 5861 will be released?
>>
>> When I run *Check for Update* it says, “5852 is the latest version
>> available. You have version 5853.”
>
> Quinn,
>
> The most recent beta release is 5864. You can get it by holding down
> the Option key while you press the “Check Now” button in the
> Software Update Preferences. A lot of us on this list are beta junkies
> and Benny has been very good (not perfect) about maintaining the
> quality and reliability for these releases.

Technically Option+Check Now gets you the latest test/alpha version. You
get betas automatically if you select that option in the "Software
Update" prefs panel.

However, Benny's 'test' versions are generally beta quality. I've run
almost entirely the latest one for years and I only recall one case
where I've had to backrev.

--
Bill Cole
bill at scconsult.com or billcole at apache.org