[MlMt] Help with layout plist

Zvi Biener zvistrash at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 13:18:38 EST 2022

Hi All,

Perhaps I can enlist your help with the attached layout? It combines a correspondence view with the old 'thread' view. It is attached, and on version 5864 it looks like this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4mfg2u0oak2q24j/screenshot.jpg?dl=0.

![](cid:B299AC91-268C-45B0-A1FE-2A0B990573F1 at gmail.com "shot.jpeg")

I've hacked it together, but I'm way out of my league. I wonder:

1. When you click on a message in the "Correspondence" view, that message opens up in the message viewer. But when you click on a message in the "Thread" view, nothing happens. Is there a way to make it behave like the "Correspondence" view.

2. Thread in the "Correspondence" and "Thread" view are collapsed by default. Is there a way to make them expanded by default? Or even flatten the list entirely?

3. Is there a way to control the font size of the "Correspondence", "Thread", and "Mailbox" view independently from one another. Right now, a change to one changes the font size of all.

Thanks,
Zvi