[MlMt] How to disable copying text as Markdown?

Glenn Parker glenn.parker at comcast.net
Thu Jan 27 19:08:19 EST 2022

On 27 Jan 2022, at 14:54, Quinn Comendant wrote:
> Thanks for this info, it should be a welcome change. Do you know when
> rev 5861 will be released?
>
> When I run *Check for Update* it says, “5852 is the latest version
> available. You have version 5853.”

Quinn,

The most recent beta release is 5864. You can get it by holding down the
Option key while you press the “Check Now” button in the Software
Update Preferences. A lot of us on this list are beta junkies and Benny
has been very good (not perfect) about maintaining the quality and
reliability for these releases.

Glenn P. Parker
glenn.parker at comcast.net