[MlMt] How to disable copying text as Markdown?

Quinn Comendant quinn at strangecode.com
Wed Jan 26 20:03:40 EST 2022

When I copy text from an email in MailMate, and paste it into another
application, it adds Markdown formatting. For example, if I copy this
line from an email:

```
sudo bash add-monitoring-agent-repo.sh --also-install
```

And paste it into Terminal.app, this appears:

```
sudo bash
[add-monitoring-agent-repo.sh](https://add-monitoring-agent-repo.sh)
--also-install
```

This is extra frustrating because add-monitoring-agent-repo.sh isn't
even a URL.

How do I disable this? I always want unformatted plain text on my
clipboard.

It seems this functionality should be something extra that is available
in the Commands menu, not default copy behavior.

Thanks,
Quinn