[MlMt] trash can icon

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 10:58:55 EST 2022

Hi, I'm running r5861, and have a quick question about the trash can icon used to denote a deleted, in-place message.  I'm coloring my summary pane (using a custom styles.plist file and rules as discussed awhile back on this list).

Currently, the trash con icon is the same color as the chosen color for the message summary.  I find it hard to differentiate deleted messages because of this.  Is it possible to have the trash can render in a different color, like red, as was used when the "deleted" icon was just a small circle?

Thanks.

-Eric