[MlMt] Mailbox and Sources visibility status not preserved

Quinn Comendant quinn at strangecode.com
Thu Jan 20 17:13:25 EST 2022

Normally, I have the Mailboxes in my sidebar collapsed, and all the
Sources expanded. I just want to see my regular IMAP folders, not the
global Mailboxes. However, whenever I start MailMate, or open a New
Viewer Window, it always opens with Mailboxes expanded, and Sources
collapsed. The visibility status of things in the sidebar is not
remembered. I think this is a bug. Can anyone confirm this behavior?

Screenshots:

1. What I want: https://i.imgur.com/44YXjxM.png
2. What always opens by default: https://i.imgur.com/s2r8Jsq.png

Quinn