[MlMt] specific message crashes MM

Wed Jan 19 10:25:20 EST 2022

On 19 Jan 2022, at 16:21, Shoshanna Green wrote:

> I just upgraded to 5859, and MailMate is crashing every time I try to
> open a certain message in an inbox. Other messages (in that account's
> inbox and another's) open fine. (I don't know that the problem is
> related to 5859, though; I hadn't tried to open the message before I
> upgraded.)

Sounds likely to be related. If possible, send me the problematic
message via Help > Send Feedback. Maybe after downgrading:
[MailMate_r5857.tbz](https://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_r5857.tbz)

Otherwise, I'll look into what change might be causing the issue (I
believe I did change something in the crash related code).