[MlMt] How to disable flagged count in menubar?

Quinn Comendant quinn at strangecode.com
Mon Jan 17 13:13:28 EST 2022

I figured it out: each position of the "Dock Icon Counter Positions" (in
Preferences → Counters → Display) can have *it's own separate
configuration, including display of "In menu bar":*
https://i.imgur.com/5ie3wjL.png

This is really cool! And not obvious at first.

Each position uses a nonconfigurable color – clockwise from top-left:
blue, red, green, yellow.