[MlMt] Excluding an account Source from global search and Mailboxes

Marc ARC MailMate at arcict.com
Sun Jan 16 05:38:56 EST 2022

Hello,

I had a similar issue
I defined Conditions on the All Messages mailbox ( did it years ago )

All
	Source>Path>Noinbox does_not_contain Junk
	Source>Path>Noinbox is not in MailBox_X Source>Path>Noinbox
	Source does not contain security
	Source>Path>Noinbox is not in Postmaster>Deleted Messages
Source>Path>Noinbox
	Source>Path does not contain blacklisted

Hope this might give some idea’s

Regards,

Marc