[MlMt] Histogram

Guillaume Barrette guitest02 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 21:44:51 EST 2022

Dear Andrew,

   I think you switched your View Layout to the "Statistics" view. To
switch back, simply go into your menubar at "View -> Layout -> Select
the one that you want". From your message I would guess you were using
the "Three Pane" layout, but you can try the other one and see which one
fit the best for your workflow.

Best,

--
Guillaume