[MlMt] Excluding an account Source from global search and Mailboxes

John Doherty jld at jld3.net
Tue Jan 4 02:37:08 EST 2022

Just curious if you've tried using smart mailboxes to help with this
situation.

For example, a smart mailbox with conditions "message is not read" and
"To: does not contain 'postmaster@'" should always contain messages that
are not yet read and were not addressed to "postmaster@<anything>": in
other words, messages presumably addressed to you personally that you
haven't read yet.

I receive a lot of automated email. Maybe not as much as you, but
probably a couple hundred messages a day -- not really sure, never
actually counted. I use about 10 or so smart mailboxes to segregate
things, and with a little more thought and effort, could probably
usefully create 10 or 15 more.

Anyway, just a thought. Smart mailboxes are a pretty great feature of
MailMate and seem like they could help with your situation.