[MlMt] Displaying the midnight hour

Antonio Leding tech at leding.net
Mon Jan 3 16:39:21 EST 2022

Hmmm - I don’t think so…

Sure one can choose to have 01-24 but that is not the issue I describe.
I agree that top-of-midnight can be properly expressed as 24:00 but
times after midnight ought never be described as 24:xx…

As far as I can tell, the settings you outline do not tell macOS, for
example, to display 15m past midnight as 24:15…

- - -