[MlMt] Moving settings to a new computer from an existing installation

Oliver Groschopp lists at olivergroschopp.de
Mon Feb 28 07:18:36 EST 2022

On 19 Feb 2022, at 20:22, John Purnell wrote:

> I followed the instructions at the bottom of the respective manual page: https://manual.mailmate-app.com/rebuild before I opened MailMate (which I had previously updated to the latest beta build for Monterey). I then opened MailMate, manually synced all mailboxes, and waited for all the messages to download. After that I added my licence and checked the preferences as I moved from Mojave to Monterey (can't remember if I had to adjust any). This is the second time I've done this since using MailMate and the previous time was also effortless--a testament to Benny.

The above link states that the following should be saved:

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/MailMate/*.plist
/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Resources/
/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Bundles/
/Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/com.freron.MailMate.plist

For me, neither /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Resources/ nor /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Bundles/ exists!

What's going on?