[MlMt] iCloud keywords not created

Mon Feb 28 05:10:47 EST 2022

On 25 Feb 2022, at 21:08, Melton Low wrote:

> Setting multiple tags, the tags would disappear after accepting them. You have to add them one at a time - it's a bit of a pain in the a..  Hope Benny can find some time to fix it.

I did fix an issue similar to this some time ago, but since you are on a recent test release I guess it's not fully fixed. I cannot reproduce it though.

I can see there's an issue with editing tags in the single message window. I'll look into that.

Are you also using an iCloud account? (That might be a separate issue.)