[MlMt] iCloud keywords not created

Bruce Corkern bruce.corkern at icloud.com
Fri Feb 25 15:04:38 EST 2022

I’m on macOS 12.2.1 (Monterey) and MailMate 5852. When I create a new tag on a message in my iCloud account, I briefly see the tag in the RawFlags column. It then goes away. When I go to Tags tab under Preferences in MailMate, the new tag is not a choice under IMAP Keyword. The only tags that work correctly are when I choose an old tag I used in a former version of macOS and MailMate (actionrequired and waitingfor).

New tags work as expected on messages in my Outlook account. Tags on iCloud source fail on both my desktop and MacBook Pro.

Any ideas about what’s going on? I feel like it’s some type of permissions problem. Thanks for your help.