[MlMt] Thread-Id[Mailing Lists mailbox, reply relocated in 5871]

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Feb 21 14:13:01 EST 2022

Hi Pete,

You were right. Default Signature placement on Top needed to be
reselected for some reason after new update installation. Not sure
how/why Caret Placement is supposed to work, but the Above Signature
setting choices seems to work for new replies.

For me, these two settings place the replies after the signature as in
this message, without having to move anything manually.  NB, a
previously prepared Draft message retains however it was previously set
without respect to Signature Preferences’ settings. Not sure what the
caret position is defined as (thought it was the leading character on
the reply, which in this reply follows the last part of the signature
block (not, “Above Signature”), whatever that means.

Sadly, none of these settings are explained adequately, IMO, in the Help
documents. So thanks for your confirmations.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden

Techworks Pro Co.
E: info<at>techworkspro<dot>com