[MlMt] Thread-Id[Mailing Lists mailbox, reply relocated in 5871]

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Feb 21 08:13:13 EST 2022

Agreed.

Moreover, the thread where it is a Mailing List go to that special
mailbox by default, by account. You can label the account by the
senders’ name, E.G., “MailMate Users Forum” to access all the
forum emails, where the threaded emails reside. Another terrific
feature!

Somehow, my settings have slipped and reply text has now moved into the
body of the email by default, where it used to be at the end (after the
Signature). Anybody have a clue where this setting is now, in 5871? My
workaround is to manually relocate it until I find the solution.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden

Techworks Pro Co.
E: info<at>techworkspro<dot>com