[MlMt] Printing of a message

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Feb 21 07:07:20 EST 2022

Thomas, Benny:

For me (similarly) on Mac OS 12.2.1 and version 1.14 Build 5871, the
print dialog doesn’t open at all first with the message and a reply
selected, like Benny’s reply. With only Benny’s reply selected it
will open twice frequently, but inconsistency.

FWIW, I could not duplicate the flickering issue in previous version on
any of my (three) screens running varying resolutions but all running
60fps. Did not try at 30fps which I hear some people use on extended
screens.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden

Techworks Pro Co.