[MlMt] Printing of a message

Mon Feb 21 06:09:57 EST 2022

On 21 Feb 2022, at 12:04, Thomas Eckhold wrote:

> With version 1.14 (5870), running on macOS 12.2.1, the print dialogue always opens twice: The first time a message is printed without header, i.e. only the body. Then the print dialogue opens again and the message can be printed completely. Is this only the case with me or is it a general problem?

It's a general problem (except I don't see the window opening twice). MailMate appears to not properly wait for the message to be ready to be printed (but it's a race condition where it'll work some times). This is a likely bug to have been introduced in relation to recent changes in which I changed how this works (to fix long standing flickering issues). I'll be looking into it.