[MlMt] Automatic fill bcc field on external mails

Ulrik Gammelby mailmate at ulrik.dk
Fri Feb 11 11:15:39 EST 2022

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your input! Ideally the bcc recipient would be added
automatically for just the relevant recipients as per some filter config
(to not clutter the CRM system) - but I will try this option to add it to
every message and try to remember to remove for non-relevant recipients
(and see if this workflow is less painful than trying to remember the other
way round :-)).

Ulrik