[MlMt] Test Build 1.14 (5869)

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Sun Feb 6 09:51:41 EST 2022

Using test Build 5869 update, installed on MacBook Pro 2019 in MacOS
(Monterey) 12.1  (21C52).

Don’t see progress on any issues previously reported addressed in this
build (in particular, summarizing my previous posts which BTW don’t
seem to be published on this list):
*No bulleted or numbered lists available.
*Organization of Archived mailboxes not as expected (cannot show
archived specific mailboxes defined by rules). Thew only way that works
is to use SmartMailbox but that can only be categorized in one
level/method, E.G., by date. I would want the groupings in
archived-specific files and by date in some way. This is similar
functionality to Apple Mail.app and has been in place for years.
*Font specific email in the HTML version of Mail matching that of the
non-html version. Some have expressed the same thing in a different way
as using partial HTML for the signature block only, instead of the full
HTML of text+signature, similar to other apps like Apple Mail, Airmail,
others. In another way could I use a preset HTML code to do it?
*Better Manual for the release versions (when released that goes into
more detail on use of signatures, composing, and other parts of
MailMate. I discovered many nice features almost by accident rather than
by intent. My suggestion to the author (Benny) is to have someone
outside build a better manual for the release version of Mailmate.
Failing that, maybe a build list which gives some idea as to what was
fixed historically by build number. These “standard practices” seem
to be overlooked in doing updates and not followed up later. I realize
the author’s constraints and trying to be positive about the
development of this fine application.

Respectfully,

Henry