[MlMt] Duplicates in sent

Mark Whalley mark at ipx.co.uk
Fri Feb 4 12:15:18 EST 2022

I have:

Zoho - I get no duplicates (and have intentionally disabled saving at server end as I was getting two sent messages)
Gmail - I get no duplicate (no idea if I ever changed anything)
M365 - I get duplicates (will investigate)
I never normally sen via Gmail or M365 so don’t really have an issue.

There is this discussion around request to have MailMate not save to SENT - https://www.mail-archive.com/mailmate@lists.freron.com/msg05316.html

Regards,
Mark