[MlMt] move up after delete

Mark Whalley mark at ipx.co.uk
Wed Feb 2 10:23:47 EST 2022

Will this hidden preference help??

When moving or deleting a message MailMate automatically selects the “next” message in the current mailbox. The definition of “next” can be controlled using the following preference:

defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmMessagesOutlineMoveStrategy -string "next"

The possible values are:
Value 	Behavior
none 	Do not select another message.
next 	Select the next message with respect to the sorting direction.
previous 	Select the previous message with respect to the sorting direction.
unreadOrNext 	Always prefer the direction of an unread message before going to next.
unreadOrPrevious 	Always prefer the direction of an unread message before going to previous.

https://manual.mailmate-app.com/hidden_preferences

Regards,
Mark