[MlMt] URL no longer displays when hovering over a link

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Wed Dec 28 19:05:41 EST 2022

Jon,

Must tell you I never noticed that feature at any point. Mainly  because
I use the Three Pane or Threaded Arcs layouts and most often for web
links I use the paste command to embed, format & compose it (⌘+K) in a
single step which makes it visible in compose mode anyway. Typically
copying/pasting the web ink from wherever I found it.

That said, I just tried it in this email on both the Markup version
screen and the compose screens in my layout, hovering makes no
difference at all, the formatting only is visible (underscore and blue
formatting), in version 1.14 Test Build 5933.

Hope the insert/copy/paste routine suggestion above helps in what you
are trying to do.

Good luck.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden