[MlMt] Is there a way to display all server-side Tags/Keywords?

Scott mailmate at howyagoin.net
Fri Dec 23 18:14:03 EST 2022

Hi,

I've noticed that MailMate seems to only display tags that it knows about (from Tags.plist); if another IMAP client sets a new IMAP flag/tag/keyword, it won't show up in MailMate unless it's manually added.

Does anyone know of a way around this, or, am I missing something that will permit MailMate to see all server-side flags?

I've tried creating a Smart Mailbox for all Tags that Exist, and that still doesn't seem to capture them all.

I use Preside on iOS, and thankfully that can do what I want, but, I'm trying to tidy up my numerous tags and it's a bit easier to do on the desktop, if possible.

Thanks,

Scott