[MlMt] All mailboxes formatted as "Sent Items" (unable to disable "To" column)

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Fri Dec 23 07:23:09 EST 2022

Hi Bill,

That’s a good one. The demo page sent threw me since that seemed to be
a non-Mailmate display.

In my latest Test Build (and probably many more, earlier) the sent mail
folders are designated as To: by default. Other types of Mailboxes
(generic ones like those you create manually, or the standard Inbox,
Archive, Junk, etc.) all have selectable view settings.

How to view column settings? Select the main MailMate window by clicking
on its top bar. Verify the layout (Menu>View Layout>) you are using. In
my case it’s either Threaded Arcs or Three Pane. They display three
panes.

Select a mailbox from the left column in that main window. Control-Click
at the top of the display window. You can see and select any column to
be included that window from the list that appears there. The “To:”
then should not be grayed out. Within that window, you can also select
“Default Column” as desired.

[Picture
here](https://www.dropbox.com/s/xsthpifv5ju8x2w/Screenshot%202022-12-23%20at%2007.21.45.png?dl=0).

Respectfully,