[MlMt] New Test Build (5929)

simon at kaplan.id.au simon at kaplan.id.au
Thu Dec 8 19:48:09 EST 2022

Dan,

You can access all builds here:

https://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/

You’ll see 5918 in the list.  Alternately you can follow the link here to always get the latest Beta:  https://freron.com/download/

MailMate test builds are astoundingly stable in my experience.  In many years of using MM there have probably been a handful of times when I’ve needed to downgrade because the test build is buggy, but it’s really, really unusual.  If you’re up for trying the test builds I don’t think you’ll regret it (but I don’t know your use cases so YMMV …)

Cheers
Simon