[MlMt] Evernote bundle not working in v5895

Wed Aug 17 07:09:04 EDT 2022

On 17 Aug 2022, at 1:43, Antonio Leding wrote:

> Running BETA version v5895 on Monterey and trying to send a message to my Evernote.  Tried both of the following and nothing is showing up in Evernote.
>
> Is anyone using this bundle with success especially with the same MM version?

I don't think so. It's on my list of bundles which have issues. If I remember correctly then the problem is that Evernote dropped AppleScript support and I'm not sure if there's an (easy) alternative. Maybe a URL scheme. You are welcome to look into this if you like :) If you can make something work from the command line (add items to Evernote) then it can likely be done in a bundle as well.

https://discussion.evernote.com/forums/topic/128826-restore-applescript-support-answer-not-yet-available/page/2/