[MlMt] Link for viewing attachments

Antonio Leding tech at leding.net
Fri Aug 12 15:04:18 EDT 2022

“What were you able to do with the older interface which you cannot do
now?”

Functionally, there is no change but UX wise, it is different.  It was
nice to just click on the attachment filename and have it open as a
preview without needing the app.  This function is now provided by
clicking on the little eye on the far right.

The old way was a little more efficient - at least to me.  But also,
this just my personal pref and not any type of show stopper…

- - -