[MlMt] r5907 and Group Address completion [r5908?]

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Thu Aug 11 14:09:42 EDT 2022

Hi Benny,

Thanks for comments. I take it you mean have a look at r5908 as that’s
the latest Test Build? Looks like 5908 specifically initially addresses
the issue about multiple Emails in contacts which I’m pretty sure
we’ve all experienced in one form or another.

It looks like the Bundles preferences you mention is specific for Busy
Calendar Bundles. It may be that we’re confusing Groups, Bundles and
(now in Busy Contacts) Tags. Tags in Busy Contacts migrates Groups in
Apple’s Contacts as well as for standalone purposes.

Please explain your views on the three and how you intend it to work,
specifically in MailMate.

I’m not understanding if you mean we should immediately implement the
command using Terminal, connecting Busy Contacts’ data as you specify:
  *“defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmDefaultAddressBook -string
com.busymac.busycontacts”*

Once I understanding your intentions, will decide what to do.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.