[MlMt] MailMate HTTP(S) requests when clicking URL within MM

Joachim Tingvold joachim at tingvold.com
Wed Aug 3 15:10:28 EDT 2022

Hi,

Whenever I click on a link in an email within MM, it's instantly opened in my default browser. However, almost simultaneously, MM makes a request to the URL i just clicked for no apparent reason (Little Snitch lets me know). The request happens every time I click a link, even the same one multiple times in a row.

Is there a reason that MM does this request? How would I disable this "feature"?

--
Joachim