[MlMt] Test Build 5893[appearance items]

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Fri Apr 29 10:44:30 EDT 2022

Hi Benny,

I like what you did with these appearance-related  items.

Not sure what’s different on the changed code - newer API for MacOS
10.15+, as it looks like I have the same appearance of the menu window
for attachments on MacOS 12.3.1 as last Test Build (r5890).

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.
E: info<at>techworkspro<dot>com
W: http://techworkspro.com

Release Notes… Revision 5893 (Thursday, April 28, 2022)

New: Mailbox menu items to open selected mailbox(es) in new
windows/tabs.
Changed: The code used to open links has been updated to use a newer API
on macOS 10.15+.
Fixed: Changed “Delete Now” to “Delete Immediately” in order to
match Apple wording. The related warning is a bit more informative.
Fixed: Use of standard mailbox icons within the Sources section.
Fixed: Various visual issues with the use of mailbox icons on macOS 11+.