[MlMt] Request of all participants of this group [feature request]

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Fri Apr 29 10:11:24 EDT 2022

Yes, I see it now: At the top, with the “Reply:” checkbox was off
(by default). Only include selected text from my clean install. That
setting apparently did not transfer when I reloaded settings after fresh
install of MM or perhaps a more recent upgrade to r5890.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.