[MlMt] a aearch always switch to a wrong mailbox

Bill Cole mmlist-20120120 at billmail.scconsult.com
Wed Apr 27 16:02:30 EDT 2022

On 2022-04-27 at 12:12:21 UTC-0400 (Wed, 27 Apr 2022 18:12:21 +0200)
Michael Nietzold <mailmate at lists.freron.com>
is rumored to have said:

> When:
> - I type a search in the search field
> - or I click on underlined keywords in a mail view (subject or email
> or similar)
>
> What I see:
> - the search starts
> - I it switched always to my folder/mailbox „Sent Messenges“
>

> What I expect:
> - it should stay in the current folder

In the search box there is a magnifying glass with a pull-down menu that
has recent searches followed by a "Default Mailbox" item which lets you
select which mailbox to search by default. At the top of the mailbox
list there is a "Current Mailbox" option.

--
Bill Cole
bill at scconsult.com or billcole at apache.org
Not Currently Available For Hire