[MlMt] Feature Request: Make the MailMate Release Notes page searchable (Spotlight?)

Billy Youdelman billy at MIX.ORG
Tue Apr 26 13:11:17 EDT 2022

On 26 Apr 2022, at 8:39, John Cooper quoted Henry Seiden and suggested:

>> I can’t find any way to search for a word or group of words in the
>> MailMate doc, Release Notes, accessible from the Help menu.
>
> Select all, copy, paste in your favorite text app, and search.

How about just opening this with whichever web browser you prefer:

file:////Applications/MailMate.app/Contents/Resources/ReleaseNotes.html

It will retain all the formatting, although Text Edit might, too.  And
it may be bookmarked.  The file has been in this same location for quite
a long time.

ビリー ヨーデルマん
+1 310 839 7673
http://MIX.ORG/