[MlMt] Feature Request: Make the MailMate Release Notes page searchable (Spotlight?)

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Tue Apr 26 11:20:00 EDT 2022

Hello Benny and all at MailMate Developers,

I have a suggestion which occurred to me from a comment in the Users
group about showing attachment lists.

I can’t find any way to search for a word or group of words in the
MailMate doc, Release Notes, accessible from the Help menu. Looking for
a specific issue (“Attachments”) this feature might be helpful to
check for an edition a given trouble was resolved in, or a myriad of
other uses.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden

Techworks Pro Co.