[MlMt] Attachments list to bottom?

Glenn Parker glenn.parker at comcast.net
Tue Apr 26 10:57:42 EDT 2022

On 21 Apr 2022, at 10:05, Charlie Clark wrote:

> On 21 Apr 2022, at 14:36, John Hughes via mailmate wrote:
>
>> I didn’t see a reply to Quinn’s question so is there a solution to this? I’m using version 5852.
>
> I don't think so. Ideally, we need something a bit like the "tray" used when adding attachments and this should be expandable/collapsible. But I think this kind of UI candy tends to be quite tricky.
>
> Maybe someone could mock up a design?

FWIW, earlier versions of MailMate actually defaulted to listing attachments at the bottom of the message. There was a hidden preference to move them to the top, which is still mentioned in the online help section for Hidden Preferences, but it no longer does anything. This change seems to have occurred after a major rewrite of the message display code.

Glenn P. Parker
glenn.parker at comcast.net