[MlMt] Mailbox in non threaded view by default

Alexandre Takacs a.takacs at augicom.ch
Thu Apr 21 09:55:05 EDT 2022

Hello

I’am having an issue by which MM (5887) would very often (but not
systematically) show my mailboxes in threaded view when I click to
switch from one to an other mailbox.

The previous state (almost always not threaded) is not preserved and I
almost aways end up into threaded view (never the other way round).

Not a huge issue (as I can simply use the shift-opt-T shortcut) but
still irritating.

Is there a way to set the default view and /or to have MM not loose the
current setting ?