[MlMt] MailMate needs to be updated warning

Erik Mueller-Harder mailmate at lists.erikmh.org
Wed Apr 6 18:21:30 EDT 2022

Oh, this is most excellent! Thank you, everyone!

I have no idea what Juice is, or Premailer (tho I can guess they’re
probably Markdown → HTML conversion libraries), or why either one
would have been selected instead of the other — but I can confirm that
with Juice selected *finally*​ I can again use Markdown with MailMate!
  (See that nice bit of italics?  😉)

I’ll confess that for the last two or three months I’ve been using
FastMail’s web interface just so I could do the small bit of email
formatting that I need to do.  I’ve been missing MailMate!  It’s
good to be back.

Benny, I should have done it long ago, but am now an official Patron.
Thank you so much for the care and dedication you’ve poured into this
indispensable app.

— Erik

------